Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dio - Angry Machines

• Dio - Magica

• Dio - Killing The Dragon

• Total voters
For me, it was a tossup between Heaven and Hell, and Rainbow Rising. In the end, I went with Heaven and Hell because of songs like the title track, Children of the Sea, Neon Nights, and Die Young.
Maybe it got the money because Rainbow Rising only has 6 songs on it. But I still think Stargazer is the best song that Dio has ever sung on. Bloody majestic track!

Holy Diver is a very very good album. The title track is one of the stronger tracks, but I also like Don't Talk to Strangers, and Shame on the Night........ Especially the outro.

It is definatly Dio's best album, but I dont think that it rates higher than Heaven and Hell, or the Rainbow albums.

I actually listened to the first Rainbow album tonight. How good are the 2 slower songs on thath album....... Temple of the King, and Catch the Rainbow! Bloody beautiful songs!

Also, Gates of Babylon from Long Live Rock n Roll is also a favorite!

This is a difficult poll.... Erm.. I guess ill go with Holy Diver, but Heaven and Hell, Sacred Heart and Last In Line all rule. I have to check out some Rainbow stuff....

Does anyone else think that bit in Rock n Roll Children that goes "Just like somebody slammed a door... BANG!" is funny as hell? :D

Originally posted by Lord Tim
Sacred Heart! :headbang:

Rock 'N' Roll Children, King Of Rock 'N' Roll, Sacred Heart, Hungry For Heaven... Classics!! :)

Those are definitely my faves on the album! Along with Like The Beat Of A Heart. Great album! And the Sacred Heart Live video RULES. The song "Sacred Heart" goes for so long and it rocks coz it has a fire breathing dragon :)

Heaven and Hell, Mob Rules, Live Evil & Holy Diver.
For a few years thee, Dio could do no wrong! :headbang:

I also really like Strange Highways.