Favorite beer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back….. and guess what I had been drinking for the last 3 days all day long !

QUANTITY OVER QUALITY :kickass:
beer.jpg

Lest list up by types, makes it easier ;)

Stout - Murphys Irish Stout
Red Ale - Again Murphys, although this time Red Ale
Lager - Heiniken at current although changing constantly
Trapist - Chimay Blue
Weissbier - Erdinger Pikatuz Wizzenbrock (or something like that)
Brown Ale - Newcastle
Dry Beer - Ashai

And so on and so forth ;)
Only tasted around 80 diferent types of beer this far though so it might change
Trapist is by the way something you really have to taste if you havn´t tasted it before

Hehe got a bit shocked when i found Thaiwanese beer in a normal grosary store up here in Oslo :) Wasn´t all that good though

And yes Mexico produces beer, Corona Extra and Sol for instance.

Cheap beers for getting wasted:
Piel's
Stroh's
Meister BraÜ (they stopped making this)
Natural Light

Better beers to actually enjoy:
Pilsner Urquell
Molson Ice
Stella Artois
Dinkel Acker

Hard to pick one though...

Fuck lager, drink real ale

I've pissed tastier things than Bud, Carlsberg or any other such nonsense after a good night out (not to say I won't drink it in order to get the job done, but hardly savour the flavour). As for anything with light in the name, I'd rather tie one testicle a piece to a couple of horses and send them galloping in opposing directions than drink it.

I have to credit whoever it was that listed Fuller's ESB and Sammy Smiths in their post, respect due. Other than that, Newkie Brown, best ale? The day Tyne water is good ale is the day I'm cold in my grave.
If you're British, get yourself something from the Wychwood, Batemans or any other number of quality breweries (there are literally 1000's). If you're European, get yourself some nice (i.e. not Hoegaarden) white or red beer (12% ABV and beyond, and goes down in anarchy inducing quantities). And if you're American- YOU LOOSE. Import something.

Other than that, drink real cider. And if you want to get REALLY messed REALLY quickly, mead is the way forward.

Yours, pissed whilst writing this,

James

I don't have a single favorite, but I tend to gravitate toward micros and imports. I'll drink domestic megabrews if that's all I can afford at the time, but nothing beats a quality craft-brewed beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.