Favorite Brutal Band

V.V.V.V.V.

Houses Ov Mercury
Jan 20, 2004
Dracut, MA
I need some recommendations, lately.

And don't give me that sissy shit like Cannibal Corpse and...oh, wait, you're not my old forum.

My current favorite brutal band are either LA Disgorge or Alienation Mental.

Unique Leader are currently my second favorite record label. Disavowed, Pyaemia, and Psycroptic are amazing.

I've already heard Gorerotted, Malignancy, and Abaddon Incarnate. Malignancy rule.

Will do on the others. What albums are best?

LordFireworm said:
Necrophagist-Reek of Putrefacation

Greatest metal album ever?
Probably.
:err:
Well, no, it isn't. But I think you'll find a lot of people consider the CARCASS album "Reek of Putrefaction" to be one of the best albums ever.

Worm-Infested Intestinal Tract: I would highly recommend you check out some Vaginal Carnage, Pigsty, Screaming Afterbirth, Last Days of Humanity, Regurgitate, Mincing Fury and Guttural Clamour of Queer Decay, Agoraphobic Nosebleed, The Day Everything Became Nothing, Neuro-Visceral Exhumation, Bodies Lay Broken, Fuck...I'm Dead

check out these sites:
www.noescaperecords.com
www.bizarreleprous.cz
www.relapserecords.com
www.prolapserecords.com
www.soniccorruption.cjb.net

The Red Chord... If you like Cryptopsy you probably might like these guys. Great innovative brutal "deathcore?" hsahahah from up the street in massachusetts. Good stuff though

My current toplist includes all the bands with Chad on the drums, especially:

Pustulated - Inherited Cryptorchidism *
Brodequin - Festival of Death *
Dislimb - Bleeding Anxiety

And also:

Lust of Decay - Infesting the Exhumed *
Disgorge - Consume the Forsaken *
Decrepit Birth - ...And Time Begins *
Brodequin - Prelude to Execution
Foetopsy - Dyspartum
Enmity - Vomit Forth Intestinal Excrement
Saprogenic - The Wet Sound of Flesh on Concrete (Disgorge/Devourment-style vocals, although musically more similar to Immolation)
Putrid Pile - Collection of Butchery
Wormed - Planisphaerium
Mental Horror - Proclaiming Vengeance
Purulent - Garavito's Pedophilia Tales

* - absolutely stand-out albums in one aspect or another

Demiurge said:
Caricatures of the old NYDM scene are pointless, redundant, and degenerate. *Blast*Burp*Slam Riff...rinse and repeat.
You have already demonstrated (both here as well as on another server) that you don't know very much about brutal DM. If you don't see how Decrepit Birth are superior to what you call "old NYDM scene" (judging by the lists of your favourite bands, you seem to be the type that falls in love with certain albums that are probably 10 years old by now and everything that comes after them is crap) maybe you should resort to posting about Demilich (that is "burping", if anything)... but not on this thread please, you are only confusing people who are looking for up-to-date, quality and perhaps highly technical brutal stuff.