Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Metallica - 1991

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ibanezRG

8====o
Aug 17, 2009
This one is hard.... its so hard to choose lightning or puppets. they both kick ass equally.

fuck it, i'll pick puppets cause my favorite song, Orion, is on there.

Personally I dont like that i put the black album up I only like one song on there and its Unforgiven, the rest suck camel dick imo. but some of you guys might want to vote on it

My fav song by them is Master Of Puppets. So I'll go with Master Of Puppets. Also I like taht album as a whole. Death Magnetic was decent but, The Day That Never Comes sucked and I didn't like Unforgiven III. And besides James sounds alot shittier on vocals tbh. Overall the album was VERY VERY average in a bad way.

Yea I got alot of shit about my avatar. Also I'm a really big fan of Asphyx now. A slight attempt to fit in but I figured I might as well. I can't really think of a good avatar so I like this face since I don't see it used alot lol.

I appreciate the compliments. I know I'm still somewhat of a noob and I admit it. And I'll also admit I was very harsh in the beginning. I learned my lesson very well. I've been listening to "real metal" for over a year now. So in a few years ill be a veteran listener I guess lol. But I'm still trying to learn and I like alot about metal. I'm pretty much into every genre.