Votes: 15 25.4%
  • ...And Justice For All - 1988

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Metallica - 1991

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I picked Ride The Lightning.

If I had to chose a second one, I'd consider picking The Black Album, because it was the album that turned me on to metal. I'll never forget being about 8 years old, and listening to Enter Sandman 7 times in a row. Granted, its not thrash, but it is very catchy and enjoyable heavy metal.

eh i would've thought escape was a better candidate for filler on RTL. i like every song on that album though. not sure how leper messiah is filler at all, certainly no moreso than the weaker songs on AJFA.

I'd even say 'No Life Till Leather' but that would be pushing it. and as long as we're in a gay metallica thread, let me be a tad bit gayer for a flash and just say Mustaine > Hammet. He just plays it better.

Fuck, I had a Mustaine fresh prince copypasta, but I lost it.

the albums get progressively worse in sequence, with only the first 4 being any good.
I agree with this though the 4th one is debatable to me obviously...

Master of Puppets. It's more consistently good than Ride the Lightning, but only by the narrowest of margins.
I'm quite surprised.. thought RTL was your fave... my bad...

1.Ride The Lightning
2.Master of Puppets
=Kill Em All

Dont care for the rest.
Exactly...

Ride the Lightning is immensely epic, which is probably why I like it more.

Exactly... epic...,

lol so for how long are you going to keep quoting every single sentence implying the inferiority of AJFA and agreeing as if anyone really gives a shit.

lol so for how long are you going to keep quoting every single sentence implying the inferiority of AJFA and agreeing as if anyone really gives a shit.
til it bores me... and wasn't every single sentence genius... I made it short if you didn't notice... and as for agreeing... til this country becomes like the former Iraq then I have the right to exercise freedom of speech and agree with someone's opinion much like you and others agree with someone's elses opinion from time to time... so bite me... :)