Favorite CoB Album

Benighted1 said:
because Bodoms albums are cleary declining in quality

LoL i see you are welcomed here as well...take your face i mean ass and get the fuck out of here you Opeth cunt!!!

WTF, bodom albums aren't declining in quality!!! all of them have been great and perfect to the max. And you definetly can't say that HB, and FTR was not as good as SW! Those are two of the albums that got better.

Benighted1 said:
They peaked somewhere areound Hatebreeder/Follow the reaper and are now declining in quality. All you people who won't hear a word against Bodom are hilarious!!!

You being here in a C.O.B forum and not likeing em is even more hilarious.....

Just because someone things they are declining in quality and believe their older work is better doesn't mean they arn't a fan or dislike the band. I am very fond of their older work, Something Wild, Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper but feel less strongly against HCDR and completely dislike the new album.

Most of their older work was better, but now they've changed so just get used to it. And they said that each cd was declining in quality. That isn't true cuz the first three albums were excellent. AYDY and HCDR were really good. It just changed. So it's still reallly good but sounds differnt.

The Bringer said:
Just because someone things they are declining in quality and believe their older work is better doesn't mean they arn't a fan or dislike the band. I am very fond of their older work, Something Wild, Hatebreeder and Follow the Reaper but feel less strongly against HCDR and completely dislike the new album.
spoken from my mouth..