Favorite CoB Album

I used to listen to HCDR all the way though when I got it. You can seriously feel the hate when listening to that every day, feels good.

<-Warheart-> said:
I used to listen to HCDR all the way though when I got it. You can seriously feel the hate when listening to that every day, feels good.

Yeah, you're right! That album is full to the bone of hate......
Sometimes it can help you to quell your personal anger... well, at least, this works out for me.

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532; said:
Yeah, you're right! That album is full to the bone of hate......
Sometimes it can help you to quell your personal anger... well, at least, this works out for me.

I feel the same way,thats why i love angels dont kill so much

I actually havent been listening to bodom that much,ive been overlistening to thme so when that happens with bands I just take a break then when I come back its as awesome as ever

Conti said:
I actually havent been listening to bodom that much,ive been overlistening to thme so when that happens with bands I just take a break then when I come back its as awesome as ever

great thought: yes, I agree! :kickass:

FearTheReaper said:
Niceness,i think that song has the most feel and emotion(not EMO:lol: ) of any bodom song

Emo? hahaha! :lol: no, no, don't worry: I know what it means to feel emotions... ;) I don't put labels on other people!
By the way... the CoB song that gives me more emotions and feelings is "Everytime I die"... particularly when comes the solo....

I think I Know it
250px-Follow_The_Reaper_(musical_album).jpg
Nov_13_2005_1.sized.jpg
14P15.jpg

:lol: what i do is i listen to one bodom album a day for five days,and lets see if it was a monday when i listened to something wild,the next time i would listen to it would be the next tuesday,It allows me to focus on one album at a time and it gives the albums longevity:lol: