Votes: 32 21.1%
  • To Rid the Disease

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Ending Credits

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Weakness

Votes: 6 3.9%

• Total voters
I feel like theres a competition between this and the deliverance poll. My poll is obviously better...maybe i should start a poll to see which poll is better.........brain fart :ill:

Mad Poet said:
I voted for Weakness. One of the saddest Opeth songs, and one of the most original songs to be recorded by a metal band, in general.
It's very, very sensitive... almost painful to listen to. Also live it was chilling, I HATED how people could show so much disrespect by talking through it... :mad:

Windowpane used to be my favorite off this album, and I think it still is. But for a while now, I've come to love Ending Credits (listening to it right now actually). I voted Windowpane though. Also I've been listening to two songs I haven't listened to as much as the other songs: closure and Weakness. Those songs are great, pretty much the whole album is, I guess now I'm just in an Opeth Damnation mood.
btw, does anyone know what Camel song Mikael is referring to on Lamentations that Ending Credits sounds like, I've been listening to them lately too.
btww, do you think Roundhouse Tapes will be as good as, better, or not as good as Lamentations?
btwww, I love this band, just thought I'd restate the obvious