Saturnus
Skumring
Fallen
Funeral
Todesbonden
Tales Of Dark
Tyranny
Until Death Overtakes Me

I haven.t heard some of these bands in years... Until Death Overtakes Me, Funeral (I pretty much haven.t listened to Funeral since Einar passed away), Saturnus...

Ok, here's a list of the doom/gothic metal bands that I give a regular rotation on the cd player:

- Virgin Black
- Lycanthia
- Elegeion
- Candlemass
- Rapture
- Sentenced
- Amorphis
- Daylight Dies
- Silent Stream of Godless Elegy
- Chalice
- Anathema
- Paradise Lost
- My Dying Bride
- Katatonia
- The Eternal

That shall do for now.

I haven.t heard some of these bands in years... Until Death Overtakes Me, Funeral (I pretty much haven.t listened to Funeral since Einar passed away), Saturnus...

I actually just saw Saturnus live with Novembers Doom a few weeks back, both bands new albums are awesome!

Until death Overtakes me Put a new album out last year I think. I only have Prelude to Monolith though. I haven't heard the new Funeral yet, but their old stuff was ultra bleak!

I just checked out Shroud of Bereavement. And i am liking :)

Why thank you! \m/ :headbang: :kickass:

the new My Shamefull is awesome, someone mentioned them, I just got that a few weeks back

also highly recommended

Fall Of Every Season they are sick! They have a myspace and are on Total rust records. I am too lazy to find the myspace page at the moment though (sorry)

I actually just saw Saturnus live with Novembers Doom a few weeks back, both bands new albums are awesome!

I haven.t had the chance to hear those albums yet, and probably won.t get to until i.m back in Oz. But I heard so many good things about The Novella Reservoir.

note to Shane: do you want to buy that please baby? :oops:

Until death Overtakes me Put a new album out last year I think. I only have Prelude to Monolith though.
I only heard Prelude as well.. good album!

the new My Shamefull is awesome, someone mentioned them

I did. great doom!

well, I have been on doom-metal.com for 7 years now!
I know you have a forum there and I posted there a couple of times :D

No shit, I wish I had known that, well who you were anyway, I wish I had known about the band back then too!

D-M.com, I don't know what is going on there, Love the place, but just kind of caotic there as far as hosting and shit. Also, I was getting sick of the random rules and thread moving shit. I think that is one of the reasons why we finally moved here.

Any Idea on what's going on with the site?

No shit, I wish I had known that, well who you were anyway, I wish I had known about the band back then too!

D-M.com, I don't know what is going on there, Love the place, but just kind of caotic there as far as hosting and shit. Also, I was getting sick of the random rules and thread moving shit. I think that is one of the reasons why we finally moved here.

Any Idea on what's going on with the site?

well I used to be Pale~Enchantress but I changed my username a few years ago to Ebony~Veiled.
no idea whatsoever on what's been happening.. I'm really good friends with one of the mods though (wyrmcult). I will ask him soon.

I really have to get back 'into' the doom/dark metal genre. Lately I have been enjoying trip hop, electro-rock, synthpop etc etc.

HAHA. and the symptoms would be:
*feeling a lot of positive vibes that you don't even know where they're coming from.
*an urge to get up very early in the morning and a want to grab the world by its balls
*getting a healthy 8 hours sleep.