Favorite guitar solos?

this is gunna be a lot

1. Ride the Lightning - Metallica (my favorite at the moment)
2. Fire it Up - BLS
3. Live in a Hole - Pantera
4. Fatal Tragedy - Dream Theater
5. Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation - Trivium (I'm not a poser i just like Trivium)
6. Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria
7. Stone Breaker - Corrosion of Conformity
8. anything Van Halen
9. Chaosweaver - Scar Symmetry
10. Master of Puppets - Metallica
11. The Grand Conjuration - Opeth

What's the big deal with 'the grand conjuration' or the solo. I love opeth but god someone explain please.

Not going to read 4 pages worth...

But I always liked the solo for Ozzy Osbourne's "No More Tears" song...

Scott

noitcefrepdewalf said:
this is gunna be a lot

1. Ride the Lightning - Metallica (my favorite at the moment)
2. Fire it Up - BLS
3. Live in a Hole - Pantera
4. Fatal Tragedy - Dream Theater
5. Gunshot to the Head of Trepidation - Trivium (I'm not a poser i just like Trivium)
6. Welcome Home - Coheed and Cambria
7. Stone Breaker - Corrosion of Conformity
8. anything Van Halen
9. Chaosweaver - Scar Symmetry
10. Master of Puppets - Metallica
11. The Grand Conjuration - Opeth

First off you're a retard.
Second, C&C is emo.
Third, you're a retard.
Fourth, since when is VH metal?
Fifth, go sign up on some G Unit thread.
Sixth your sig is so fucking large and gay.

Now off to my favorite solo.

Voice of The Soul - Death. LISTEN TO IT NOW the whole song is an instrumental solo.

Then comes Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath, which is insane, but simple..

And I need to think of more.

well i like that solo because it eludes me in the tabs cause every1 is 2 pussy to tab it out and i don't feel like doing it...but i like every Opeth song so...Ghost of Perdition solo, Leper Affinity solo, Beneath the Mire solo...etc. Grand Conjuration is just a good song

BlackSeedsOnVirginSoil said:
First off you're a retard.
Second, C&C is emo.
Third, you're a retard.
Fourth, since when is VH metal?
Fifth, go sign up on some G Unit thread.
Sixth your sig is so fucking large and gay.

Now off to my favorite solo.

Voice of The Soul - Death. LISTEN TO IT NOW the whole song is an instrumental solo.

Then comes Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath, which is insane, but simple..

And I need to think of more.

first i would like to say if u weren't an ignorant ass you would know Coheed isn't emo, second G Unit sucks more coc than Hawthorne Heights and that's saying something, third fuck you, fourth go get ass-raped by a goat, fifth Van Halen is 80s metal and either Van Halen has great solos...so...

FUCK YOU

but i will change my sig

I just remembered that I love the solo in any Kreator song. Enemy of God inclusive.

Then... there's War is My Negro by Exodus = pwned

THENTHEN... Some insane slayer shits. Let's say... anything off of RIB, SITA, or SOH..

Some Megadeth maybe.

noitcefrepdewalf said:
first i would like to say if u weren't an ignorant ass you would know Coheed isn't emo, second G Unit sucks more coc than Hawthorne Heights and that's saying something, third fuck you, fourth go get ass-raped by a goat, fifth Van Halen is 80s metal and either Van Halen has great solos...so...

FUCK YOU

but i will change my sig

You should have accepted the fact that you're from Bangladesh, and left the forum. But no. Drag it on. SO OKAY OKAY.

When you go through puberty, you can come back, and you can get along with people. When you realize that Slipknot isn't grindcore, and when you realize Pantera isn't death metal, you can be cool, like the rest of the metal community. You really hid the fact that you're 9 yeras old well.

m8, u r s0 nub

scar symmetry and bloodbath (Mikael Akerfeldt's band if you didn't know that) are death metal, Dying Fetus, Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, Agathocles, and Brutal Truth are Grindcore, i'm not from Bangladesh, Slipknot sucks i still like Pantera and you sir are a faggot who should burned in the pyres of Satan on 6/6/06 today...the end...now shut the fuck up

Today.. the end.
LMFAOOOO
You're pretty lame my friend..
-gives My Chemical Romance concert tickets-

-noob dances around happily-

For the record mate...

Cannibal Corpse is death metal.
Dying Fetus is death metal.

Kay I'm sorry bbz.
Never wanted to hurt your feelings.
One day I'll treat you to an Eminem concert <3
We can share milkshakes and chocolate ;]

Argument Ended. ;/

noitcefrepdewalf said:
o fuck you asswipe...go listen to Taking Back Sunday and slit your wrists with your jackass friend over there

'ZIS, IS AN OUTRAGE!!!!!11111ELEVEN

I've never listened to Taking Back Sunday, ( No, that time some random canadian girl sent me a song dident count k bruv?) And i dont intend on doing so.

AND, YOU PIECE OF WHITE TRASH (No, i'm not black ) I am not a asswipe, Maybe i am a ass tissue, but not a ass wipe. K bruv?

KKTHANZBYEEEEEEEEEEE <3