Votes: 28 16.2%
  • Clayman

Votes: 22 12.7%
  • Reroute to Remain

Votes: 11 6.4%
  • Soundtrack to your Escape

Votes: 12 6.9%

• Total voters
I used to think The Jester Race and Whoracle we're the best, but now I think i'm gonna go with Colony. I think it's just such a consistant album, I find I'm skipping songs on TJS and whoracle, but Colony I enjoy the whole way through. Colony always has me in a good mood after, I think it's to do that the drumming is much better on Colony then TJS and Whoracle. I thought it was pretty bland until Daniel came along.

Overall for me:
1. Colony
2. Clayman
3. Subterranian
4. Whoracle
5. The Jester Race

Gotta say Subterranean. It's so polished, tight, and just wonderfully written. The folk influence really shines.

Second I would say the 1993 demo, which is not on the poll. My favorite songs from Lunar Strain + more of the acoustic/folk stylings. Yay!

AAAAGH! CAN'T DECIDE! BRAIN ANEURISM!

Jester, I guess...who voted for R2R/STYE? THE RAZOR SHALL GREET YOUR FLESH!

I always see TONS of good feedbacks on "The Jester Race", and I never understand why...I mean, I tried like 100 times to listen to TJR, and i never liked it. really wierd. =\

It's difficult, but I'm going to have to say Whoracle.

Then The Jester Race, Subterranean, Colony, Lunar Strain, Clayman, Come Clarity, Reroute to Remain, and Soundtrack to Your Escape.

I don't feel as strongly about the new In Flames CDs as a lot of other people do, I still like them.

Nothing tops old In Flames, though.