Favorite Sounds of a Playground Fading Track

Favorite SOAPF Track

• Total voters
:wave: I still think Engelin wrote that riff in Fear is the Weakness, even if he didn't record it. Bjorn may have performed it, but Engelin came up with the original idea for the riff. It just seems too similar to Every Sin (leaves a skid-mark), unless as inflamesmetalll said- Bjorn recorded the riff after listening to Engel :p

Fear is the Weakness shouldn't even be in the poll- it's not even an In Flames song, it's an Engel song from the Threnody album.

We should do a poll where we award points to our favourites- our top song would get 10 points, second favourite 8 points, third favourite 6 points etc etc. Then we'd truly see what songs come out on top. What do you guys say to a new SOAPF poll? :D

:wave: I still think Engelin wrote that riff in Fear is the Weakness, even if he didn't record it. Bjorn may have performed it, but Engelin came up with the original idea for the riff. It just seems too similar to Every Sin (leaves a skid-mark), unless as inflamesmetalll said- Bjorn recorded the riff after listening to Engel :p

Yeah, so I just listened to that song and maybe the synths are very similar and the song structure as well. But the riff? The riff is fast tremolo matching the drums. Not the same as Fear is the Weakness.

IMO, most of them suck but Liberation has to be the worst. If I wanted to hear a grungy type of songs, Id listen to Alice in Chains or Pearl Jam. Liberation sounds like Nickelback but Chad's voice is much better.
If I had to pick, the best(it's decent, not that good) is A New Dawn.

IMO, most of them suck but Liberation has to be the worst. If I wanted to hear a grungy type of songs, Id listen to Alice in Chains or Pearl Jam. Liberation sounds like Nickelback but Chad's voice is much better.
If I had to pick, the best(it's decent, not that good) is A New Dawn.
:D