Favorite Instrumental Guitar Albums

Ok...everyone will probably go nuts on me, but besides For the Love of God and Blue Powder, does everyone actually enjoy the rest of Passion and Warfare? There's the rock pop kinda thing going on with I Would Love To(amazingly cheesy video, by the way) and then the usual quirky Vai being an artist kinda things. I find most of the songs hard to get through.

I like P&W all the way through, same thing with Fire Garden as well. I'm not too keen on a lot he's done recently (post ALien Love Secrets), but his current cd is pretty killer. I'm really trying to get away with slagging people for what they don't like :heh:. You are probably the first person I've typed/talked to who has called it hard to get through...I mean, it isn't like acid jazz :)

I like P&W all the way through, same thing with Fire Garden as well. I'm not too keen on a lot he's done recently (post ALien Love Secrets), but his current cd is pretty killer. I'm really trying to get away with slagging people for what they don't like :heh:. You are probably the first person I've typed/talked to who has called it hard to get through...I mean, it isn't like acid jazz :)

I wasn't slagging anyone...I was seriously wondering if I'm missing something...guess it's just not my thing. Tender Surrender, Blue Powder, For the Love of God and Christmastime is Here...sheer brilliance!:headbang:

I wasn't slagging anyone...I was seriously wondering if I'm missing something...guess it's just not my thing. Tender Surrender, Blue Powder, For the Love of God and Christmastime is Here...sheer brilliance!:headbang:

No, * I * am trying to get away from me slagging people....
Inflection is often lost in e-mails & message boards....
Your Steve Vai is my Guthrie Govan :)
It's all good:headbang: