Favorite Jag Panzer album

wait wait wait, i have a question........ does anyone know what kind of tuning Briody uses on the casting the stones album,.....I always thought he was using a 7 string, but he doesn't claim to own any.....and i saw a video of him playing "the silent" and he was using a strat (yes i know that was mechanised warfare but the rhythm behind the solo has a lot of extra low notes in it too)

wait wait wait, i have a question........ does anyone know what kind of tuning Briody uses on the casting the stones album,.....I always thought he was using a 7 string, but he doesn't claim to own any.....and i saw a video of him playing "the silent" and he was using a strat (yes i know that was mechanised warfare but the rhythm behind the solo has a lot of extra low notes in it too)

I was under the assumption that Broderick was handling the 7 strings.

Ample Destruction just has such a great energy throughout...The Fourth Judgment has by far my favorite guitar playing thanks to Tafolla again. I'm still trying to find a recording of Chain of Command.

The Fourth Judgement

Thane To The Throne

I have been listening to "Decade Of The Nail spiked Bat" the last week & there are some great tracks on here! Nice job guys.................

Casting the Stones, Mechanized Warfare, The Fourth Judgement, and Thane to the Throne (in that order).

1)Ample Destruction (i would write "Decade..." ,because i like THOSE versions more , but it's a compilation album and i think it doesn't count)
2)Chain Of Command
3)Thane To The Throne