Favorite Maiden Sleve

Shadowdance

Jun 22, 2002
Chicago,Il
Visit site
As you guys know by now (hopefully)I'm a huge Maiden fan and I'm considering getting yet another Maiden tatto but I'm having trouble deciding what to get.I already have the Fear Of The Dark sleve and Aces High and Im considering a full sleve of my arm but for now I'm only going to get one!!!so what should it be????????I need some sugestions!!!!!!!

The Trooper has a chance
but Powerslave,Somewhere In Time and Life After Death are way to detailed and complicated for a tatoo artist and even if they are doeble It depends on the artist but one thing Ill tell ya its that I only have one arm and tattos are expensive to remove so .................keep the sugestions coming......................

Umm, what hasn't been suggested yet? Seventh Son. Yeah, another option into the mix.

Or the Running Free single from Live After Death. Yeah, get that one.

Or the Number of the Beast single.

Phloggy, wasn't the Running Free single from Live After Death a photo? I ask because I was going to say that as well :)

I think phlogiston meant the Phantom of the opera one not the running free sleve Spiff.........hopefully.remeber from the same single,the first ten years.I still wanna get that box set damm it!!!!!!!!!

Interesting quandry there, Phloggy. I have the 7" version of that single and it's a live shot of the band. However the 12" pic disc live version of "Run to the Hills" b/w "Phantom of the Opera/Losfer Words" features Riggs' artwork.

Oh..! Now I get what you meant! ;)