Votes: 22 18.8%
  • Jaska Raatikainen

Votes: 23 19.7%

• Total voters

HateCrewDeathroll

Child Of Symphony
Nov 12, 2002
Sorry if this has already been done.

I know most of us would pick Alexi because he is the songwriter and the lead guitarplayer and singer, but I'd like to know what everyone thinks of the lesser mentioned Bodom members.

I pick Henkka because bass is very important to the structure of the songs and Henkka does an awesome job.

What a fucking question!!! :mad:

Hmm, I like all of these guys. I love them! They're all cool. Maybe I choose Janne (because he might read that and ass kissing rulez ;) ) .

Ok, I think I vote for Jaska. He is the dark minded guy in the band and I've never read and interview with him (maybe he doesn't like them). I met him once after a gig and talked with him and he's really cool. But the thing which impressed me most is that he can open beer bottles with his teeth! :)

Jaska.
He has a great personality and destroys on drums.
Anyway, I used to play drums some time ago (but I didn't have patience to go on, I prefer sports), and Jaska was one of my icons. :D

BTW, I love Alexi, but he has never been my fav cob member.

This poll is gay and lying. I like them all equal. Yeah sure I might admire Alexi more considering I am a guitarist and I admire him more because he is awesome at the instrument I play. I think that they all are in equal kick-ass and without one of them, CoB wouln't be the same.

hehe yeah Ale looks like a damn funny guy... at least that's what i see from the pics hehe
though Janne seems very interesting too, the brainy kind of guy

though the rest don't kick ass any less than them!

Yeah :headbang: Ive chosen Alexander, cuz he's so teddy bear and furry :D

Just kidin' but I think that he is as good guitarist as Alexi. Im waiting to know that hes playing some solos at the band. I mean why cant he? Is Alexi so afraid of his mastership? They should play solos both.
Personally Id be bored to play the incidental music all the time...