Chris Pennie-Dillinger Escape Plan
Brann Dailor-Mastodon
Daniel Svensson-In Flames
Igor-Sepultura
Henry Ranta-ex-Soilwork
Dave Lombardo-Slayer
Raymond Herrera-Fear Factory

José Pasillas II - Incubus - SCIENCE

You should check out Chad Sexton from 311 if you like him, he's Joses' biggest influence. Chad has mad chops, I recommend songs from Music, Grassroots, or Transistor. He keeps it simple a lot of the time, but listen to his live solo on Applied Science, it's sick.

Either Richard Christy from The Sound Of Perserverance, or Yanic Bercier from Quo Vadis (the one from Canada, not the cover band from Australia.)

MightyDrynwhyl said:
uhh Hellhammer, Trym, Proscriptor(hes bananas!)
He is bananas! Sooo fast and creative. She cries a silent lake (I think thats it) is insane!

And Chad Sexton is pretty groovy when it comes to drumming. But if they went head on head:
Hellhammer > Chad

speed said:
Gar Samuelson was Megadeth's original drummer for their first two albums- Killing is my business and Peace Sells, he was a jazz drummer that somehow fell into megadeth-probably the lure of doing alot of drugs. Both albums had shitty production, and the drums were pushed to the back and muddy. With the remasters, one finaly can hear a really excellent drummer. He died i think in 1989 or 88 of a heroin overdose.

He died in 99 or 98 of Liver Failure(or complications due to, or something close to that).

Mine:
Dave Culross on Despise The Sun(Suffocation)
David Suzuki on Dechristianize(Vital Remains, and the trigged sound wasn't his fault, either)
Black Lourde Of Crucifixion on Mocking The Philanthropist(Grand Belial's Key)

Haha, why would anyone pick Tim Yeung. He's fast. Big fucking whoop.

Mine are Proscriptor McGovern, Leon Macey, Inferno, Flo Mounier, Danny Carey, and Toma Corn.

Antonio Leon - The Chasm
Igor Cavalera - Sepultura
Ken Owens - Carcass
Dave Lombardo - Slayer(old)
Mike Smith - Suffocation
Munruthel - Nokturnal Mortum
Raymond Herrera - Fear Factory

Vitek - Decapitated (I for one am STUNNED by the lack of appreciation he has recieved in this thread.)

Doc - Vader

Nick Barker - Unemployed :loco:

Quincy Groven - Embalmed (whups thats my band! hehe)

man.....for all your wide tastes i'm surprised you like such relatively plain and straightforward drummers so much Funey!! don't know what your drummer is like though of course. :loco:

i like my drummers straight forward :loco:

nah actually i judge on speed, i know it's not right, but anyone who can do fast double bass makes me go "WHAAAOWW!!!!!!"

my drummer is a fuckin genius though, god damn is he incredible.