Anthems vs. Nightside Eclipse

Emperor albums

• Total voters
ITNE is clearly the superior album, but Anthems is sorta what got me into black metal way back when it came out and I basically grew up listening to that shit so I have a soft spot for it.

REMEMBER WHEN YOUR USERNAME WAS WELKIN AND I CALLED YOU WELKIN EVEN AFTER YOU CHANGED IT :loL:

i have an original copy of 'Wrath Of The Tyrant'cd(Wildrags),in mint condition,how much do you guys reckon this might be worth? I don't mind Emperor,they're ok i guess,but give me Conqueror any day,pure unbridled hatred
Cool, where'd you get the original version at? It'd go for some decent money on ebay.

Cool, where'd you get the original version at? It'd go for some decent money on ebay.
ive had this for maybe ten years now,bought it from a local Tasmanian distro called Asgard Music,check'em out they're still up and running,just run by a local BM fan,i've never even played it,must've just had a bit of extra johnny cash at the time

Anthems to the Welkin At Dusk is a little disjointed. The album falls apart after the first three songs or so, imo.

I'm pretty sure Matthew and I are just friends, but the constant mentioning me by you and other people when he says things you disagree with is cute and nearly as epic as the epicness of your epic drunken rant about the epicly epic lead singer of Kiuas.

By the way, how was the sex after you met him at that epic bar? Pretty epic, I'd imagine.

Oh, HAI Omni.

If you and Matthew are just friends, then why do you let him bone you?

EPICEPICEPICEPICEPICEPIC

The stuff that came after Anthems isn't garbage, it's still good music, just not as consistent as the first 2 albums, still there's great songs in IX Equilibirum and Prometheus.
Yes they are garbage after Anthems.. anyways i didn't vote for either one because i like them equally... perhaps Anthems a little more because it's progressively better and because i like the Gustav Dove artwork they used for the album artwork...

I listened to Nightside last night. Pretty awesome riffs. Being a Dimmu fag, I would have enjoyed a more prominent keyboard role, but it was fine the way it is, just subtly accenting the music. Would hear again.

If you and Matthew are just friends, then why do you let him bone you?

I realize that you're all about epic fantasies, but you need to come back to reality for a second and stop worrying about Matthew and I so much and whether or not we have sex. It's just weird at this point, dude.

Matt couldn't afford to fly down for a lay anyway. Unless he gets flyer miles through his record distros.

I listened to Nightside last night. Pretty awesome riffs. Being a Dimmu fag, I would have enjoyed a more prominent keyboard role, but it was fine the way it is, just subtly accenting the music. Would hear again.

You would like Anthems more then, considering keyboards have a lot bigger role in the music.

Yeah, I listened to Anthems a long time ago and didn't pay very close attention to it. I'll get around to it again.