Favorite Metal Singer

Heathen was one of Bay Area thrash bands that was around
in the late 80's.

I stole this from BNR Metal Pages....

Heathen's sound is typical for the time and place, garnering good reviews and a steady following but not making it to the first division. The band had numerous ties to other San Francisco bands -- James Sanguinetti (Mordred) was a founding member (replaced by Piercy), Paul Baloff (Exodus) briefly replaced David Godfrey on vocals between albums, and Marc Biedermann (Blind Illusion) played bass on Victims.

Several years after the end of the band, guitarist Lee Altus and drummer Darren Minter were seen in the German electronic band Die Krupps, with Altus sticking around for several albums in the mid-90's.

They have 2 discs, "Victim of Deception" and "Breaking the
Silence" ....I dig it.

-OfficerNice.

John Bush puts the nails in James Hetfield's coffin. Bruce Dickinson, Tomas Lindberg, Chuck Billy, Phil Anselmo, Warrel Dane, Rob Halford (also embeds metal spikes strategically into the frail flesh of Tim Owens,) Blaze Bailey, old Max Cavalera, Dan Swano is pretty amazing, but he's still kinda new to me, Geoff Tate pisses me off but there's no disputing his talent, Paul Baloff, Iced Earth's singer is Matthew Barlowe, their other singers sucked major puffy anus, but Matt is king, oh yeah, King Diamond, too!

My top 5 singers would be.........

1. Chuck Billy
2. Rob Halford
3. Glenn Hughs (when he sang for Black Sabbath, A.K.A the Tony Iommi band, A.K.A Seventh Star)
4. Sebastian Bach ( don,t laugh!)
5. King Diamond

Originally posted by istari
Phil Anselmo and Layne Staley (perhaps not always metal but he sure had one hell of a powerfull voice, may he rest in peace)

It was such a damm shame to lose Layne.
It was so sad that he took the long hard road.
His voice was beautiful.

RIP.

-OfficerNice.

Chuck Billy
Paul Baloff
Tom Araya
Layne Staley
Bon Scott
Robert Plant
Ronnie Van ZAnt
Ronnie James Dio
Ozzy Ozbourne