Favorite MOD album to date

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
After careful consideration, I think mine is Gross Misconduct. Billy always tells me his favorite is Dictated Aggression, which I can see...I think it's his best writing, but the production suffered.

This isn't an easy one to answer. The styles changed pretty dramatically from album to album. USA for MOD is my favorite from a nostalgic standpoint. Dictated Aggression is a close 2nd.

Got to admit mine changes from year to year ???!!!! At mo its RHYTHM OF FEAR..class i've loved all of Billys albums except the last one..:headbang: I gotta a feeling this new one's gonna be a real gem:kickass: . Fav song is.......shit......i cant say just one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USA
Gross
Rhythm

It's all so close

In My Opinion these releases had a Focus that made them cohesive start to finish. But what the hell do I know ? I'm just some fucking Momo from L.I

Best Regards,

Momo

tomcruise.gif

I agree Gross feels more complete...Dictated Aggression is my second fav followed by Rebel...Dictated would probably be my fav if the production was cleaner...it's close though...I agree with Billy that it's his best writing...well, until the new one, of course...I'm confident this will blow them all away.:headbang: