Favorite Movies

Jeffasin said:
Reading through some old posts today?
No i wasnt actually, i was posting in another forum under a movie thread and this one was simalar threads listed below, so i thought what the hell, i may aswell express my movie tastes :p

Top 80s (in no order)
ROTJ
ESB
Raiders of the lost Ark
Goonies
The Thing (Carpenters best next to Halloween)
Aliens (Camerons finest moment!)
Back to the Future

1980s all the comedies with Dangerfield, Caddyshack, Easy Money and Back to School
Kinison HBO special
the Natural
bunch of horror flicks
Goodfellas

enough for now :D

Unless I'm going blind, I can't believe no-one has mentioned my fave movie:

THE BIG LEBOWSKI

I love movies. Before kids, we used to go to 30 or 40 a year. Anyways,

In the 80's I love the comedies Airplane, Revenge of the Nerds, Big Trouble in Little China, and Porky's. I don't remember many of the "deeper" movies. Other movies include the first Star Wars, Usual Suspects, Unforgiven, Seven, Braveheart, Terminator 1 and 2, American Beauty, Something about Mary, Hellraiser 1 and 2, American Pie, Lord of the Rings, Pulp Friction--I mean Fiction, Predator, Silence of the Lambs, etc. Too many more I could list. I could probably do a top 20 of comedy, drama, and others.

All time favorite is Jaws followed closely by the Rings trilogy. From the 80's I would say there are to many to mention but Back To School stands out as a fovorite as well as Weird Science. To this day I would love to go down on Kelly Lebrock. I swear on all that is holly I would eat her ass raw for a day before I even moved on to the her perfectly shaped cavern of love. That english accent of hers always turns me into Jello.