Favorite Solo?

children of COB said:
What do you want to show with this?I can't say they're not incredible guitar players(because,belive me or not,is your choice,but I'm not idiot or something and I'm guitar player so I know how hard is to get to this level,which I hand't reached yet),but they're not better than Alexi,and that things they do and which they'll have been practising for long time Alexi does them every live performance in the guitarVSkeyboard solos.Not that longer cuz' there's no time but he has this technique,and don't forget that Alexi is 29,and has plento of time to improve more.

First, try to improve your typo. [Enter] and [Space] are great tools.
Alexi is 27, not 29.
They indeed ARE better than OMGALEX111!!1eleven11, who does fuck up various things everytime while this kind of guys have a cleaner sound.
Hey, I'm not bashing him... just showing a fact. We'll see in 10 years.

_FollowTheReaper_ said:
If what you like in soli is speed then you've gotta love HCDR and AYDY soli over it ^^

I like very much HCDR but i don´t like AYDY.... Solos are not that good :D old solos rocks \,,/

children of COB said:
What do you want to show with this?I can't say they're not incredible guitar players(because,belive me or not,is your choice,but I'm not idiot or something and I'm guitar player so I know how hard is to get to this level,which I hand't reached yet),but they're not better than Alexi,and that things they do and which they'll have been practising for long time Alexi does them every live performance in the guitarVSkeyboard solos.Not that longer cuz' there's no time but he has this technique,and don't forget that Alexi is 29,and has plento of time to improve more.
haha lol.. sorry but i have to say they ARE better than alexi...
even roope is ways better than alexi
and the argument with the age: we'll see but he's not OMGFUXX0r b3stShr3dd0r

Glycerine said:
yeh i totally agree with FallingDownInRuins...oh and btw, welcome to this forum

Thanks.

HomerJ_123 said:
haha lol.. sorry but i have to say they ARE better than alexi...
even roope is ways better than alexi
and the argument with the age: we'll see but he's not OMGFUXX0r b3stShr3dd0r

As you say,we'll see.