Favorite Solo?

I just like Alexi's style and that he just bust out when it comes to solos, not like Yngwie whos whole thing is just busting out guitar solos from song to song, which gets old to me. I just like him as my favorite guitar player in a band, just my opinion, hes my favorite mind you, I didnt say he was the best guitar player.

he may not be the best guitar player. he may not be my favorite guitar player. but a fact remains : he is a fucking great guitar player ! i also like his style , and if bodom music sound like this ,
this is because of him since he compose all the music ! anyway ,
a fact to not forget is that he is only 21 years old ! all those
guitarist i named are all over 35 years old ! that count for much !

Like Randy ? hm i dont think so...of corse it has influences...but when i hear alexi play i know its him....so....he has an unique sound.....but i actualy think Randy was a better guitar player than laiho...Randy was just so incredible...it just didnt seemed posibly human to play guitar like that 20 years ago...too bad he's gonne ...:( ...dham why wasnt ozzy the one to fly....Jason becker is another star lost....i really dont think someone will make arpeggios in the way he did them....one pearl lost :(...who's left...only the fucking Yngwie ....yeah...huhum...that fast 300mps solo was cool zzzzzzzz...ho..there he goes again....zzzzzz....hm....its the same song or its a new one ?....oh..its the same...but with a diferent name...zzzz......

Everytime i die is my definitive favorite solo! It`s very diffrent from all the other solos! The others are great and all, but they are not that diffrent from each other...

I'll name three of them:

- Alexi's and Janne's hybrid-solo in the end of Hatebreeder is the one I love the most.

- Touch Like Angel of Death solo, maybe the best part of SW, great athmosphere, not too much "tilulilu" in it.

- Downfall solo, just sounds so good with that medieval melody and all. Ends the song in great way (even if there's one more chorus after it, but anyway...)

hra Istlin said:
I'll name three of them:

- Alexi's and Janne's hybrid-solo in the end of Hatebreeder is the one I love the most.

- Touch Like Angel of Death solo, maybe the best part of SW, great athmosphere, not too much "tilulilu" in it.

- Downfall solo, just sounds so good with that medieval melody and all. Ends the song in great way (even if there's one more chorus after it, but anyway...)

+1 Hatebreeder solo :kickass:

*..:Alexi_Laiho:..*[rulez] said:
Chuck Schuldiner RULED RIP ...!!! DEATH and COB r my favs ...Silent night is the best solo ever !!!

KAY IM GOING TO POINT OUT SOMETHIGN FOR YOU!!!!!!! YOU FUCKIGN FAGGOT WATCH CLOSELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 4th, 2001, 12:15 PM

FROM THIS TO:

Today, 12:41 PM

Seriously! You think theyre going to come back from being here in '01 and go OMG LYKSOMEONE POSTED ON MY THING OMG HARHAR HES SO FUNNY IMGONALYK +1 HIM ALL DAY.

NO! CAUSE YOUR A FANBOI AND EVERYONE HATES YOU, EVEN YOUR MOTHER! EVEN OMGALEXI! SO DIE ALREADY!!!!!! PLEASE FOR GOD SAKES!!!!!!! AH FUCK EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

*pant pant pant*

*lights bong*

:)

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
KAY IM GOING TO POINT OUT SOMETHIGN FOR YOU!!!!!!! YOU FUCKIGN FAGGOT WATCH CLOSELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 4th, 2001, 12:15 PM

FROM THIS TO:

Today, 12:41 PM

Seriously! You think theyre going to come back from being here in '01 and go OMG LYKSOMEONE POSTED ON MY THING OMG HARHAR HES SO FUNNY IMGONALYK +1 HIM ALL DAY.

NO! CAUSE YOUR A FANBOI AND EVERYONE HATES YOU, EVEN YOUR MOTHER! EVEN OMGALEXI! SO DIE ALREADY!!!!!! PLEASE FOR GOD SAKES!!!!!!! AH FUCK EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111

*pant pant pant*

*lights bong*

:)

Don't forget to bring a towel.