What is your favorite solo?

I cant pick just one favorite song let alone solo but i can narrow it down

My favorite guitar solos are:

The solo in bodom beach terror because its got everything in it and that scale is soo amazing.

The solo in mask of sanity is fucking so goddamn fast.

My favorite keyboard solos are:

The solo in everytime i die is so emotional and graceful,i think its one of the best keyboard solos ever.

I cant narrow it down anymore than that

My favorite keyboard solos are:

The solo in everytime i die is so emotional and graceful,i think its one of the best keyboard solos ever.
Hey, good that you mentioned keyboard solos, nice idea! :)

A solo that I like a lot is that one in "Children of decadence"...
And... I love that church-organ part in "In the Shadows" and then...
Well, ok maybe for someone they're not totally solos, I don't know, but I really love that sort of pursuit between guitar and keyboards in the final part of "Hatebreeder" and "Towards dead end"... so damn cool!

Sorry but when I'll have other ideas I'll edit again this post or add something!
Cause at the moment, my mind is blank...
(oh yeah, I left alone... my mind was blank..... I needed time to think, to get the memories from my mind....cause in my dreams, it's always thereeeeee.....)

┼Victim of the Night┼;5565991 said:
Hey, good that you mentioned keyboard solos, nice idea! :)

A solo that I like a lot is that one in "Children of decadence"...
And... I love that church-organ part in "In the Shadows" and then...
Well, ok maybe for someone they're not totally solos, I don't know, but I really love that sort of pursuit between guitar and keyboards in the final part of "Hatebreeder" and "Towards dead end"... so damn cool!

Sorry but when I'll have other ideas I'll edit again this post or add something!
Cause at the moment, my mind is blank...
(oh yeah, I left alone... my mind was blank..... I needed time to think, to get the memories from my mind....cause in my dreams, it's always thereeeeee.....)

the evil minds that twists my dreams and brings me to despair

I really love that part in towards dead end as well

Downfall, Everytime I Die, Kissing The Shadow and hmm... the keyboard part at 3:48 in Children Of Bodom.

I think every CoB solo is awesome, (at least I can't think of any off the top of my head that aren't), but some that really stand out in my mind are Bodom After Midnight and Bodom Beach Terror (especially the ending keyboard part)

In no particular order:

Downfall
Hatebreeder
Everytime I die
Kissing the shadows
Knuckleduster
Punch me I bleed
We're not gonna fall

+1 I like to play it but I can`t really play that sweep thingie really clean yet but it will come ..

I'll bet that solo is hard to play, Alexi makes it sound great live, except for the end of the solo he always flubs (the fast decending part) as Janne comes in with his sick sick solo (which he NEVER messes up). I'd love to see if anybody can reproduce it themselves.