what is your favorite Opeth song at this moment?

The Funeral Portrait has always been my favorite. I just picked up MAYH and April Ethereal is currently rocking my world.

Rejvk said:
Been really getting into When, the end gets me everytime

yea whats the deal with that. The end seems very good, but i still like other parts of the song better. But when im not listening to the song, its always the end that sticks in my head. "when can i take you from this place..."

I would say When is also my favorite song now, my fav all time though is defintely face of melinda.

The Moor....when mikael fades in during that eery riff with his growl and it goes to the heavy part again i fuckin freak out...at the concert i went fucking ape shit lol...poor guy next to me was just standing holdin his girlfriend...i swear..i musta elbowed him 40 times at least, wouldnt be surprised if there was some blood involved somewhere

Anything on Deliverance. This album is simply amazing. Like all great albums, you get into it slowly but you eventually realize it is a masterpiece.
I don't understand why so many people dislike it - Blackwater Park seems to have many detractors on this site as well ??????!!!!! -, it so much more complex and sophisticated than Morningrise, Orchid and My Arms Your Hearse.
I don't understand it. I thought we were Opeth fans because we like progressive music and it doesn't get any more progressive than Deliverance.