What is your SECOND favorite band?

Guitarists signed to CandyRat records are probably the 2nd biggest influence for me nowadays. I have bought a total of 5 albums by AndyMcKee, Don Ross and Antoine DuFour by now and there's a certain chance I'll buy some more stuff like that, like Peter Ciluzzi, Craig D'Andrea and more of Antoine Dufour's work.

All great players, especially McKee, who makes me want to sell all my shit! The guy's just a freak!

Porcupine Tree is my favorite band, after that it's almost impossible to rank the rest. Strongest contenders for second place at the moment would include: Opeth, Agalloch, Pink Floyd & Rush.

Man... Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Agalloch, Rush & Pink Floyd... what would you pay to catch that show?!

1. In Flames
2. Opeth
3. Porcupine Tree

"currently"... which means..this has been exactly like that for about a year now. so this is likely to change someday in the future.

It changes around a bit, I like shitloads of music, but atm my 10 favorite contemporary bands would be something along the lines of Opeth, Ulver, Deathspell Omega, Esoteric, Iron and Wine, GY!BE, Alcest, Radiohead, Scott Walker and Sigur Ros. But I like shitloads so this changes around a lot, but the first 3 I mentioned always remain as the top 3.

All great players, especially McKee, who makes me want to sell all my shit! The guy's just a freak!

Porcupine Tree is my favorite band, after that it's almost impossible to rank the rest. Strongest contenders for second place at the moment would include: Opeth, Agalloch, Pink Floyd & Rush.

Man... Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Agalloch, Rush & Pink Floyd... what would you pay to catch that show?!

I just might have to sacrifice my left nut for that, dude! :OMG: One can dream...

Andy McKee is the shit, folks. I have all his albums, and he NEVER ceases to put me in a good mood. He's just that fantastic. I'm starting to delve into Antoine Dufour's work a bit now. He doesn't impress as much as Andy, but he's pretty spectacular in his own rite.