Votes: 38 20.8%
  • Nectar

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Black Rose Immortal

Votes: 51 27.9%
  • To Bid You Farewell

Votes: 48 26.2%

• Total voters
Without a doubt, The Night and the Silent Water. Something about how delicate and melodic the melodies are yet they're saturated with a generous amout of distortion. It sort of creates this nice contrast and then when the verse kicks in Mikael's roaring screams compliment the guitar melody/harmony so effectively. A truly beautiful song. However, that exquisite section that begins at 8:06 of Nectar definitely competes strongly for a close second place.

I need to listen to this album a bit more, while Black rose immortal is indeed a perfect masterpiece of music art, 18 minutes of pure delight, I have to go with To bid you farewell, I'm beyond words how good this song is

Black Rose Immortal does have some of the best riffs on the album. But as far as a complete song, I would say either Advent or TNATSW are the better songs. Just my opinion, though.

It was a hard decision, they all are great songs, but I chose TNATSW because there's not a dull moment and it's downright beautiful and heartwrenching.

Hmm hard to chose between Advent and To bid you farewell. They both give me chills, the start of the Advent and the ending of To bid you farewell.. I think i go with Advent this time.