Votes: 38 20.8%
  • Nectar

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Black Rose Immortal

Votes: 51 27.9%
  • To Bid You Farewell

Votes: 48 26.2%

• Total voters
Even if Opeth wanted to, I'm sure their label would have other things to say about that. Recording is expensive and they would rather re-release the album than re-record it.

To Bid You Farewell definitely, though Advent is definitely a runner up. Black Rose Immortal has some insanely good riffs in it and all, but it just doesn't seem to flow as well as their other songs do.

To Bid You Farewell.

Honestly a fair bit of Morningrise bores me and (along with TNATSW) To Bid You Farewell is the only song which retains my interest throughout.

To Bid You Farewell.

Honestly a fair bit of Morningrise bores me and (along with TNATSW) To Bid You Farewell is the only song which retains my interest throughout.

This is exactly how i feel. i agree TBYF is entirely listenable, but im really having trouble gettin into the album as a whole. It seems like only here and there i will hear somethin worth mentioning, and even still its not what it could be with the production. Does anyone else have this problem with Morningrise?

To Bid You Farewell is one of the best songs ever created, so that it is =). TNATSW is probably second though, I just love the ending, tis awesome.

Advent was the first Opeth song i ever heard.. So it will always be one i remember.. It is definitely my favourite song off the album, BRI probably being my 2nd..

Nectar is easily one of Opeth's worst songs ever. It's only got like.. 2 good riffs, imo.