Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Insignificant

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Believe In Nothing

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dead Heart In A Dead World

Votes: 20 16.4%

• Total voters
I choose the title track as I feel it encapsulates the whole album and cements it as a work of art. Plus the intro to heaviness was quite unexpected during the first listen and scared the hell out of me when the speakers suddenly started blasting. Damn cool.:D

Surprising to see The Heart Collector do so well. I've long felt that to be the weakest track on the album, but it would appear I'm in the minority.:rolleyes:

ummmm lets go with mr. loomis's solo on the river dragon has come, but my overall favorite song is the heart collector by far. well, not too far. believe in nothing, narcosynthesis, we disintegrate, and insde for walls. good poll.
†hrash †ill dea†h

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
why so many Heart Collector votes? Are you all girls? Voting for ballads *grumbles*...

The title track is the best, followed by River Dragon.

Hey! I'm a girl and I voted for Engines of Hate. Was between that and Sound of Silence, but voted for the one that the band actually wrote.

Well..
It was almost impossibleto answer this question...'cause DHIADW is the most perfect album I've ever listened to!!!!!!!
=)
I Love All songs...really...but , there is one song that touch my soul...I don't know why... And this song Is called The River Dragon Has Come...This song is perfect!!!!!!!!!:D

Engines of Hate or DHIADW. Nevermore is at their best when they're thrashing fast, heavy and evil-like. Engines of Hate, Fault of the Flesh, Seven Tounges of God. That's what I like

hmm, its a toss up for me, either "inside four walls" or "engines of hate" or "the sound of silence" all those are in my top 10 favorite songs of all time. but i love the whole album!

voted for inside four walls ... but narcosytnesis has the best ref .. fuckin kick ass refrain!!!

Narco, Disintegrate, Inside four walls, Sound of silence..... at least those are the ones i listen to most.......... thogh the river dragon is awesome too...... yeah yeah, and the ballads are cool.... hmmmm, that makes up for the whole album. :D

Wow... this is old.... what happened to fear and loathing? It's been nearly a year since i've even heard that name...!