Favorite song?

A tab book, everyone on my end of emails has been asking for some Vehemence Tabs, to Tab solos, that would be kinda of hard, I am not good a transcribing sweeps and correct tab. Computer wise it would be EZ but who knows if any one tabbing it should be us. It would take hours, it would be nice if some one could direct me to a place where I can create MIDI files of our music. Anyone know of a place?

Originally posted by VEHEMENCE
A tab book, everyone on my end of emails has been asking for some Vehemence Tabs, to Tab solos, that would be kinda of hard, I am not good a transcribing sweeps and correct tab. Computer wise it would be EZ but who knows if any one tabbing it should be us. It would take hours, it would be nice if some one could direct me to a place where I can create MIDI files of our music. Anyone know of a place?

yeah man, those riffs are hard as hell to figure out. my cousin and his drummer sure as hell do a good job of it. they can play some of your songs all the way through. I hate them. they are too lazy to teach them to me...

yeah dude, they were over here last weekend and we jammed to 'I Didn't Kill Her'. My cousin sang it, I played guitar. His drummer drummed. It was great. I don't know how to play it all the way through though. Just like the first couple minutes, and then the greatest riff ever created.

no its not on the DVD, i have it and all the extra shit is just stuff you have to read except for the video trailer, and its not on that. I wish that part was on the DVD that would kick ass. I haven't even gotten to see it yet, it hasn't been on TV for a long fuckin time.

Whoa that band is awesome! I just discovered with the songs on myspace and I fuckin want GWC! I hope they got it in my shitty town... =/