Favorite SX Song to sing along to while drunk?

its GOT TO be Pharoah..the way he kinda bends his voice...when you're drunk it sounds like your doing it perfectly...then all your friends go quiet and stare....and you run off....crying.......

or so ive been told.

Winter's Dream or the clean parts of the Odyssey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hotjump:

sips beverage.....sings...... To the one that I love, my journey has begun..... sips more beverage.....sings....LOLOLOLOL :D

well i dunno, im very drunk at the moment )if there aren't any spelling mistakes it's cos i've spent a silly amound of time posting htis...but im sure there are some"!!!!!!!!!!) and im not in a veyr symphonyX kinda mood. I'm listening to Pain of Salvation - BE at the moment (on my headphones so as not to wake up my parents :(). why is it that the last few times i've been out with certain people im always in the kinda mood that wants to make u listen to PoS when i get home???? i think i have exceptionally bad friends!

man i am just faaaaar too happy!

Emanuele said:
"Inferno", while walking in the middle of the street at 1 a.m. with a bottle of bourbon in one hand... :)

That would scare most people, since the majority of the population is clueless and knows nothing of Symphony X...

"Welcome to the anarchy, enigmatic entity..."

You'd have cops all around you before you could get to the second pre-chorus.

When I hear that song, I see visions of vagrants and derelicts throwing Molotovs at cars in the hood.