Favorite track from " You only live twice"

Favorite track from " You only live twice"

• Total voters
I was really impressed with the new cd, mostly because I did not like Cynic Paradise a lot. My favs on this cd are: Monster and Crawling Thru Bitterness.

Good job on the cd! Really liked the growling (it wasn't much but it is always good to hear Peter growl) and the screaming on this cd.

The album completely blew me away, a MONSTER of a masterpiece! If there was a single poll option for all the songs in the album, I'd gladly vote for that. But since I have to be picky, I'd have to say that Season of the Reaper really appealed to me the most (not saying that any of the other stuff aren't up to par). :)

PS - Crawling Thru Bitterness shouldn't be on the bonus disc, it's as good as the actual album itself!

The album completely blew me away, a MONSTER of a masterpiece! If there was a single poll option for all the songs in the album, I'd gladly vote for that. But since I have to be picky, I'd have to say that Season of the Reaper really appealed to me the most (not saying that any of the other stuff aren't up to par). :)

PS - Crawling Thru Bitterness shouldn't be on the bonus disc, it's as good as the actual album itself!

hehe ))
this is a cunning marketing trick - 2CD edition will be buying just for one new track :)

@ toasted.mind: (mal kurz auf Deutsch;-)) Hab ebenfalls bei NB bestellt und warte auch darauf, dass es kommt. Übermorgen läuft die Lieferfrist ab, bin ja mal gespannt. Musste beim Hexenzirkel ankommen, um ebenfalls ins Album reinhören zu können;-)

I need to see Crawling through bitterness in the setlist of the tour......
it's a masterpiece..I absolutely love this side of Peter's heart..
can't wait to see Pain in october..I'll be the happiest girl on earth..

I can't decide yet, which sond to chose.
let me out, monster and crawling thru bitterness are great...
(but haven't heard the songs enought to decide yet.)

~~~
@ben_uez and toasted.mind: I ordered by amazon. First they told me that they deliver it in July together with a book I ordered which shall be published in July. So I was very happy reading their mail, they sent on July 3rd, saying, that it should arrive on Saturday 4th. In fact: it didn't came that day. I got it on Monday.

~~~
@*Mari*, hetki and zeromancer: I got my CD a few days ago and imported it via iTunes. the automatic detection said "Feed the Demons". to be honest: I didn't look on the back of the CD how it is written but I will do when I am at home again thonight. Before I read your discussion about the correct song title didn't I even notice the inconsistency...
I got the 2CD-limited edition with autograph which was available through German Amazon. (I also think it was only the German Amazon who did that offering)...
When I checked how it is titled onto the back of the CD-box I will update my post :)

I can't decide yet, which sond to chose.
let me out, monster and crawling thru bitterness are great...
(but haven't heard the songs enought to decide yet.)

~~~
@ben_uez and toasted.mind: I ordered by amazon. First they told me that they deliver it in July together with a book I ordered which shall be published in July. So I was very happy reading their mail, they sent on July 3rd, saying, that it should arrive on Saturday 4th. In fact: it didn't came that day. I got it on Monday.

~~~
@*Mari*, hetki and zeromancer: I got my CD a few days ago and imported it via iTunes. the automatic detection said "Feed the Demons". to be honest: I didn't look on the back of the CD how it is written but I will do when I am at home again thonight. Before I read your discussion about the correct song title didn't I even notice the inconsistency...
I got the 2CD-limited edition with autograph which was available through German Amazon. (I also think it was only the German Amazon who did that offering)...
When I checked how it is titled onto the back of the CD-box I will update my post :)

Manual for the operation of demons:
Meet the demon, feed the demon, fear the demon, fuck the demon... you know ;)
:devil:

now I got it too :D
(...and it's written fear the demons on it)

first of all I have to say... I promised me a little more of that album as what I heard after first listening to all songs full lenght.
(but opinions are changing after some times... sometimes ;) I first wasn't really amazed after psalms of extinction too and now I really love that album)

my favorits are definitly fear the demons, the great pretender, dirty woman, season of the reaper (!!!).
the one i really don't like (more the music NOT the lyrics) is you only live twice... sounds a little like a second same old song ;)

at the beginning my first thought was "hm... sounds a little like hypocrisy, beginning of pain?" just with more vocals, but i really like that :)
and then you only live twice started... hmmm...o_O....gnah... somehow.. not mine Oo
but after it turns great again ;)

like i said, after the promo and everybody was saying like OMG THE BEST ALBUM EVER... ehm... yeah. no.
i really like that album after first listening and there are some damn great songs on it but i'm not the opinion it's better like nothing remains the same or cynic paradise. in my opinion.... maybe i have to listen to it another few times to think... hm maybe they're right.
so facit: it's a great album, great songs, typical pain (if it's possible to say that - every song is so diferent at all) but i think for "the best album ever" of pain i still have to wait ;)
if i have to choose of all already released pain cds which one is the best, i couldn't say, but i can say, this one is it not.

but the artwork is great =D i really like that way of art! :)

"Crawling thru bitterness" is by far my favorite track! What an anthem! :hotjump: How come it's "just" a bonus track? :err: I wanna hear it live! Anyone else?!

In all my appraisal of the cd I forgot to mention one thing : David's drums, awesome !!!!!!
David, you sure are an added value :worship: