Favorite Tracks From MoS?

Laying the Demon to Rest and Martyr are so close in my book. Everything else is equally awesome after those two tracks. Martyr was fun to play too.
Patrick, I really enjoyed your performance with Theocracy that I witnessed in person in December of '07! Awesome stuff! LTDTR is an amazing tune indeed!:worship: (On a side note, you guys in EbS kicked major butt last night in Marietta! :worship:Theocracy fans should really check out Patrick's current band ECLIPSED BY SANITY and their brand new EP-Destroying The World! 11/10):kickass::headbang::worship:

Hard to pick, cause there's not a single bad or average song on this cd. Even Martyr which I disliked first has now grown on me. If I had to rank them it would look something like this:
1. Wages of Sin (a shame to make the best song a bonus track)
2. Bethlehem
3. Absolution Day
4. Writing in the Sand
5. Mirror of Souls
6. A Tower of Ashes
7. Martyr
7. Laying The Demon to Rest
7. On Eagles' Wings

Maybe my #1 choice was biased since I have first heard Wages of Sin a few days ago.

1. Mirror of Souls!! (Probably the best song I've ever heard.)
2. Laying the Demon to Rest (Great description of our fight against sin.)
3. On Eagles' Wings (Awesome Chorus!!)
4. Martyr
5. Absolution Day
6. Bethlehem
7. Tower of Ashes
8. Writing in the Sand

The first two were easy. Even though I've never really liked "Writing in the Sand" as much as the others, it has grown on me. Basically this is the best money I've ever spent!!
I really wish I had "Wages of Sin"... :'(

Cant wait for the next album!!!

All songs are 10:s for me except for Martyr and The writing in the sand which are 9:s.

I haven´t heard the bonus song yet :(

ye! i completely agree!
Mirror of Souls is also for me the best song I've ever heard!!
All songs are so nice and it's hard to class them! I hear these songs every day but they don't get boring! Hope you guys will come to germany, so that i can see you. America is a bit too far away :rofl: : )

1# Mirror of Souls
2# Laying the Demon to Rest
3# A Tower of Ashes
4# The Writing in the Sand
5# Martyr
6# On Eagles Wings
7# Bethlehem
8# Absolution Day
9# Wages of Sin
10# RudolphvsFrosty ;)

great stuff^^