only three? uh very hard to choose....

Brainstorm
Bruce Dickinson
Evergrey

and of course many more...

Silkie

Border Of Reality - official Angel Dust FC

How often may I post 3 of my favourite bands? :D
I'll ignore that number, ha! But I'll try to keep it short though..

Brainstorm, (Morgana) Lefay, Blind Guardian, Rage, Subway to Sally, Vanishing Point, Gamma Ray, Sentenced, Symphorce, Kreator, Pink Cream 69, Savatage, Amorphis, Lillian Axe... to name but a few. I'd like to point out that I don't like Destruction - for reasons Silkie will know :D (this is a little joke for us because we had the doubtful pleasure to see them live last sunday)

Btw Silkie, did I already mention that your taste of music is really good and fits quite well to mine? Okay, I didn't mention Tad Morose but I like them as well.
And yes, the DT-Forum is here now as well - I also like this band btw... :rolleyes:

Okay, I'll shut up for now.

hey Gaunerin,

yes we had, well the first few songs... :loco: :devil:

thought the BS photo sesson was more exciting :D
Lookinig forward to the Angel Dust gig December 25th :)
Shame I missed the Augsburg gig :cry:

Speaking of gigs, I wish I coulda seen them and Nevermore when they came around...

1 more, Alice Cooper...just got Dragontown, it rocks! makes me go:loco:

Hey Gaunerin,

for sure I will see a couple of gigs of the Evergrey / Therion tour, dunno who will be the Opener...

There we go, Therion is another fave of mine...

What about you?

PS: I think I go to the Metal Börse in Dortmund, think Savatage won't be there :cry:
oh another fave band, SAVATAGE...

I'm very open minded with music, listen to:
jazz - folk - rock - all sort of metal - goth - classic :D

@Silkie
Metalbörse is already on sunday! Originally I had planned to go there as well, mainly to see Savatage...
I don't know about other bands that will be there. Do you know something about that? I think there will be be at least one band - in the past they often had a couple of them.
On the other hand, there will be plenty of CDs and you can never have enough of those :D

Concerning the gigs....(apart from AD in december of course):
two gigs of Subway to Sally to come, Rage will play on 3rd November in Essen on a city festival ("Essen bebt" - sounds great, but I don't have any further info yet) and that's about it :(
Maybe there will be another tour annouced in the next couple of weeks.
Oh, stop! Nearly forgot my plans for Gamma Ray/SA/Vanishing Point in Belgium! I emailed Biebob a few minutes ago - still some remaining questions *g*

Therion are okay (only know their latest two records) and I have to admit that I'm not that familiar with Evergrey (mainly know the Solitude... album)

Hm, could have written all of that in a mail...

Anyway, CU

Cora

NP: Squealer - The final daylight

..about that Metalbörse again....I now found out that there will be an autograph session with "Gun Barrel" (who?) and a workshop with Victor Smolski. Hm, did you hear anything else?

Cora

NP: Ivanoe - Left alone (Andy rules!)

hey Gaunerin,

I'll be at the Börse for sure, as I take some Cds down with me and see if I can trade them... do have some stuff double, as some friends do not request what CDs I'm looking for...
Tomorrow I'll spend some time at the medieval market (Hexenmarkt) in Korbach. Will be fun...

Edit: np: "Gods Of My World" - Borknagar

Deinon... what? Sorry for being ignorant but I never heard of that band. I always considered myself to be informed at least sufficiently.. :(

@ Silkie: I'm not sure right now but it's possible that we'll meet again on sunday.

oh I missed the posting where you asked for time. I was there for the interview, it was quite short.

Oh cool, Evergrey :D
Do you like it???

Did you see the Angel Dust Bootleg? It's still on sale...
:(