Here would seem to be the best place to ask....

Russell

__
Jul 15, 2001
The starry attic
www.russellgarwood.co.uk
What kind of music is Angel Dust? I've gotta admit I've never heard of them (cool name tho), and thats a hell of a cool logo! I only ask as I think UM have taste in music, and its because of the Katatonia forum I like them, so hopefull angel dust will be as good as the other bands with hosted forums :D

It's melodic, almost progressive in places...downright cool for the person sick of listening to the same things over and over...there is a small language barrier but not enough to where you don;t know what they're talking about though... all in all a great band that deserves more credit for their music!

Bone crushing guitars, tasteful keyboards, melodic vocals, and choruses that will be stuck in your head for days upon days

I heard that Anathema will be playing several dates in Europe - still those dates are not confirmed on their (new designed) website. 2nd December would be my date (Bochum, Zeche). Is there any info on which other bands will play available?

Hey Cora,

I'm planning to go there too :)
Don't know who else is with them, but I'm going to ask some of my fellow PM dudes, sure some of them know.