The place to be~

Bacchante

The Dreaming Mind
Mar 14, 2004
Describe/post pictures of your favorite places

I live in Mendocino County (aka; Cannabis Central); probably one of the most beautiful places in northern California or the US as a whole. If you have traveled through here, i'm sure you know what I'm rambling about.

My favourite place is the ocean...I can never get enough of it.
I also love the forests around here, especially Montgomery woods.

I've taken tons of pictures, so I'll add them some other time :)

San Francisco is one of my favorite places! also the evil looking lake near me called New Melones...its grim and a nice place to sit and ponder about the mysteries of life....

DSCF209.JPG

DSCF210.JPG

...Need I say more???

ms. anthrope said:
aw... ;). seattle is very pretty - woodsy and green.
You're being nice cause the boys are from Seattle..... Seattle sucks ass to me. It's always freakin' raining. I like sun. Viva Socal!

I love to be outside. Period. I live on a cool piece of property...hawks, eagles, falcons, coyote's, snakes, frogs, fish. Awesome mountain view. I love where I live...

The Oregon dunes is the place for fun. Riding quads all day and night.

My favorite city I've ever been is Las Vegas.

My best memories are of Colorado...it's quite beautiful.

My favorite place and THE most beautiful is British Columbia. I loved investigating everything I could see/find, including this cool lake that needed a 20 minute walk to get to. I sat at the edge of the water, and forgot everything in the world but those surroundings. Hasn't been surpassed as far as beauty goes in my life.

Lastly, I really hate Seattle. "Friends don't let friends Drink STARBUCKS!"

I just love where I live. It's a small town where you can do anything you want... there's no gang or anything... you just have peace!