favourite band?

Originally posted by a guy...

Now why does everyone hate Dani, I don't understand???:confused:

Well look at the bright side...if you ever get choked while eating, we'll play you some COF to get that food right out!:loco:
I think that it's not us who hate Dani. Why would we hate Dani? He seems such a nice guy!:lol: I think it's Dani who hates himself.:heh: He ruins his wonderfull voice, he makes a lot of sins, he pulls little girls into the vaults of unvirtued living. Such a waste for such a could-be excellent young man!:p

Poor guy! I will pray for you! All the sympathy in the world
{metalized opens his big, strong arms and gives godisanatheist - who is all gathered in a dark corner looking despaired and whimping - and gives him a big warm embrace}:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by a guy...

Now why does everyone hate Dani, I don't understand???:confused:

Well look at the bright side...if you ever get choked while eating, we'll play you some COF to get that food right out!:loco:

I never said that I hate him... he is just not my cup of tea!
By the way it's not the music which makes me puke, it's just Dani himself, personally...

EDIT: By the way Dani is in Germany mainly a short nick of Daniela, which is a FEMALE name... :D

Originally posted by enitharmon

Am I the only one on this bord who still likes Angra?
:cry:

I've never been an Angra Fan but from what I heard from their new record so far I can say that I like their new singer far more than Andre Matos. I definitely have to check "Rebirth" in detail :)

Angra is quite a good group, but i prefer Viper to them, esp "Theatre of pain". incredible album. I have to admit though, that Angra did create their own sound.

Originally posted by Gaunerin

I've never been an Angra Fan but from what I heard from their new record so far I can say that I like their new singer far more than Andre Matos. I definitely have to check "Rebirth" in detail :)

I have to check it out too, I like Angra...

SEFER JEZIRAH!!! Out of this band came (Morgana) Lefay and Tad Morose! They play live tomorrow and I'm going to miss that gig. :cry:
Angel Dust playing live tonight and I'm here and miss that too. :cry:
Plus Evergrey, Nightigale and Steel Prophet tomorrow... :cry:

{metalized puts on his shinning armor, rides his stallion, and screams yealding high his blood covered sword}
heavy metal, or no metal at all
whimps and posers leave the hall

then rides on with his stallion to lemuria to meet his pall Conan...
:lol: