Favourite Band

I was already questioning this in the Off topic thread, but could somebody explain how the second Star One album is just unlistenable terribad piece of shit? Really shocked me. Must be the worst produced Arjen album to date, with ease.

Come on, it's not that bad. Kind of sounds like Physicist by Devin Townsend except worse 'cause Physicist is awesome. But it does deviate a lot from the way way Ayreon/Star One/Whatever albums usually sound like, so it is a bit weird I guess.

and don'tforget how much great Russell sings in "Star one :victims of the modern age",Arjen always choose the best players

Some of his stuff is really good, though. Like, really.

This is probably my favorite.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrINJe9mU38

Besides "Temple of the Cat", which is a piece of shit song, The Dream Sequencer is pretty nice I think. Other than that I only like a few songs from Electric Castle.

Yeah that's a great song by Ayreon. I also love:

But for some reason i can't get into the majority of their music.

As far as favorite band: Symphony X of couse!

[EDIT] How did you make the video embedded?

Last edited by a moderator:
^

Try to remove the 'https://' maybe? Or you need more posts to get the youtube videos embedded...I don't really know

on youtube write "Vanden plas & blutnatcht ensemble -son of utopia" I think is written by Andy Kuntz for a rock opera,just listen to this song and tell what you think

...that's one of the most unfortunate things I've ever seen.

When did the lead singer of Disturbed start a new band?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, it seems that when it comes to playing bass for other bands/projects, Michael LePond is not very choosy. Or maybe he’s just too avid to play his bass for whomever asks him to do it because of Symphony X long periods of inactivity.

Michael Romeo, for God's sake. Please write some new music for this poor man to play on. This is even worse than that Operatika crap.

I am seriously dying of laughter right now. I swear, every time it shifts to the drummer playing on a piece of driftwood in the middle of a river I just burst out laughing. :lol:

On another note, those natural harmonics are seriously annoying.

AsoTamaki said:
Michael Romeo, for God's sake. Please write some new music for this poor man to play on. This is even worse than that Operatika crap.

I laughed harder than I should have at this.