favourite album? and why.

mine is unleashed memories, it includes my top 5 LC tracks
when a dead man walks
distant sun
heir of a dying day
a current obsession
and wave of anguish

such beautiful songs.

For overall album it's a toss up between In A Reverie and Unleashed Memories. My favorite song is off the Lacuna Coil EP though "This is My Dream" is just a great song.

Karmacode. I know i probably stand alone on that! LOL No one seems to like Karmacode but i really like it, every song on that album really stands out for me

Karmacode. I know i probably stand alone on that! LOL No one seems to like Karmacode but i really like it, every song on that album really stands out for me

that's cuz every song sounds the same on that album imo. When I first listened to it, I was like, nice but then I got to like song 6 and I got bored of it.

For me: comalies, great variation in the songs and just cuz I love Swamped

The one that has "My wings" on it. Doesn't it have a nude man and woman covered in leaves on it? That's the only song I liked from them...couldn't get into their other stuff for some reason.

I love Unleashed Memories... I think my favorite song off of it is Senzafine vII... I really love that song. I usually don't listen to much female fronted metal anymore, but I do love Lacuna Coil.

Well, 'Comalies' was the Lacuna Coil album I heard first so I'll always be fond of it but my favourite is probably 'Unleashed Memories'.

In a Reverie is definitely the best album. So good...!! Comalies is also very good, obviously.

In A Revrie

I really miss that old style. I hope they bring it back even to a small degree in their new release.

Comalies... the perfect blend of pop aesthetics and interesting songwriting.

Also, I found Cristina's voice the most pleasant on that record. Epic, but not watered-down like it was for Karmacode.