Favourite Music Player ?

On my main computer: Winamp for listening to music (because it's the one I use Last.fm with), foobar for everything else.
Laptop: just Foobar, but I'm about to install a Linux partition soon, I'm not sure what I'll be using with it yet.

Dude, WMPlayer is pretty light on the memory load; I'm running it right now and it's only using around 13,000-14,000 K, which definitely does NOT make my computer break a sweat. Just opened itunes, and it's using 54,000-55,000 K, not to mention takes forever to open. Even if I were to have any desire to try another player (which I don't, cuz WMP works fine), itunes would be pretty freakin' low on my list of choices (I know you weren't advocating itunes, but I'm just responding to the general masturbation for the program)

Yeah, but the thing is that I might have a playlist with about 15,000 files running while im mapping(Creating levels for Half-Life 2.).
So I really need to keep my ram usage as low as possible, otherwise its a bitch to work with levels. ;)

I just tried to ad my stuff into WMPlayer.. ..It crashed. :D

Edit:

I forgot to check how much Winamp slammed my ram, and after having it active in about 15 hours it sucks out ~29500k.

iTunes, i use a mac, and have an iPhone and have an iPod,
oh and steve jobs owns my soul ;)

(im not kidding)

Winamp - always with the "classic" skin since I have been using it since that was the only skin available. Also using the ml_ipod plugin since I hate itunes and it works great for copy songs directly to and from ipods to hard drive or other ipods.