Favourite Novembre Songs?

Destroyer of Worlds

New Metal Member
Feb 23, 2006
While we all wait for Materia to be released, what are your top 5 Novembre songs upto this point? It's hard narrowing it down, but mine are, in no order:

My Starving Bambina
Neanderthal Sands
Flower
Child of the Twilight
Sirens in Filth

nursery rhyme
swim seagull in the sky
the music
nostalgiaplatz
come pierrot

choosing 5 songs is really difficul :-( ive left some others i love like piogga... january tunes, tales from a winter to come, homecoming... damn i think my top 5 can change every day :)

The dream of the old boats
everasia
Come pierrot
valentine
My starving bambina
Nostalgiaplatz

but it's very difficult to choose from all songs......... Every song is great!!!

1.- Swim seagull in the sky
2.- Onirica east
3.- Come Pierrot
4.- Novembre / Its Blood
5.- L'epoque noire (march the 7th 12973 AD)

Truly difficult, I don't include Everasia :worship:

I love Christal in their first wish I could dream it again album.
carmelo's voice is just special
there's some kind of boyness, aloneliness, sadness, cleaness.
like 8 year boy says to his mother something sad that he heard. And what changed his life. ...yeah.. nevermind me

Yeah, I like Christal a lot more on WICDIA too...the version on Dreams D'Azur just isn't as good, it's too slow and weird. And the vocals on the old one do sound childlike and confused.

Top 5 in order:

1. DISTANCES
2. Cold Blue Steel
3. Everasia
4. Nostalgiaplatz
5. Valentine (Almost an Instrumental)

I was trying to fit in tracks from the other albums, but 'Novembrine Waltz' is just too good, and those two tracks from 'Classica' are masterpieces.

Bah, Distances isn't that great. It's good, but I think the whole interlude where they just play the main melody from the dark sections of Tchaikovsky's 'swan lake' is reallllllly contrived. I liked it more until one day I realized that was what they were playing, haha.

- The dream of the old boats
(all times fave - first song ever heard - I felt in love with Novembre)
- Everasia
- Nursery rhyme
- Will
- Behind my window/my seas of South

... but even many others, I've just thought about the first 5 which I'd like they'd played alive all the times...

no order

conservatory resonance
tales from a winter to come
pioggia..january tunes
old lighthouse tale
sirens in filth