Favourite Novembre Songs?

My fave one is still 'The dream of the old boats' instead :Spin: - immortal song!
same thing for the other ones, Everasia, Will, Nursery Rhyme and Behind my window/my seas of South
but there are a lot of new ones, such as Bluecracy, Argentic or Deorbit that I like a lot lately.

'Croma' is my fave songs from MATERIA, probably together with 'Nothijngrad' - 2 songs that the band said came directly from the NOVEMBRINE WALTZ era but that, to be honest, has nothing to do with that period, in my opinion, as well as with the rest of MATERIA - and 'Aquamarine'.

Too many beautiful and fave songs...

Yes, you are right, it has so beautiful lyrics that it could be great in a visual form. And i think that on Materia are maybe the great lyrics written by Carmelo, very thankful for movie performance.

1. Nothijingrad
2. Jules
3. Materia
4. Zenith
5. Argentic

EDIT: no one has mentioned zenith? what the fuck.. it's easily one of the best instrumentals ive EVER heard

I've just read on an Italian mag that there's band called Nurzery (Rhymes). The short review however says that is not worth listenin' to. Anything metal or to be compared to Novembre anyway. Almost the just the same moniker as the title of one of my fave songs ever of Novembre.

First post. I love Novembre. I love listening to their discography on shuffle. Five songs is going to be tough...let's see...

L'Epoque Noire (the song itself isn't that special, but something about the blast beats at the end just gets me every time)
The Dream of the Old Boats (preferably Dreams D'Azur version)
Nothijngrad
Everasia
Flower (first Novembre song I heard...the vocals at the end just gave, and still give, me chills)