Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Cat Stevens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Beatles

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Jimi Hendrix

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters
It's pretty hard for me. I have one Cat Stevens record, but I haven't heard it yet. I think the Beatles has done some good stuff, but also some crappy stuff! "While my guitar gently weeps" is a superb song, but "Let it be" and "Yesterday" are terrible IMO! The only songs I really like by the Stones are "Paint it black", which is superb and "Gimme shelter" which is a great song! The rest of the stuff I've heard by them didn't really do anything for me.
Jimi Hendrix's "Little wing" is definetly a superb song IMO! "Axis: Bold as love" is a cool record. I also have "Electric ladyland", but I don't really like all of the songs on it. It has some cool songs, but some of them are just mediocre and I usually skip them.
Overall I would have to say Hendrix. "Little wing" and the rest of "Axis" tips it to his advantage.
I feel that you should have included Lee Hazlewood, but I don't think anyone here knows him, so I would probably be the only one who would have voted for him. He's my favorite artist!!