Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Morningrise

Votes: 15 22.4%
  • My Arms, Your Hearse

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Deliverance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Kinda funny.. after he realized that the poll itself didn't piss people off, he moved on to actually diss the covers :lol:

Takin it seriously now, I like Still Life, all round... the booklet art aswell, it's all really good, very colourful and rich.

Demoke said:
If it hadn't been for the still life cover, I'd probably not be an Opeth fan right now. (Still Life was my first album, and I just picked it up because I felt in love with the cover -it's kind of mysterious)

That's like me with Agalloch, I picked up Of Stone, Wind and Pillor because the cover was so fucking cool and beautiful, and now I'm hooked. I picked up BWP (my first Opeth cd) mostly for the cover, I'd heard one or two songs and didnt like them that much, but wanted to give them another chance and by buying a CD I thought I would better motivate myself to give them a fair try.

Both worked out wonderfully :)

IAmEternal said:
That's like me with Agalloch, I picked up Of Stone, Wind and Pillor because the cover was so fucking cool and beautiful, and now I'm hooked. I picked up BWP (my first Opeth cd) mostly for the cover, I'd heard one or two songs and didnt like them that much, but wanted to give them another chance and by buying a CD I thought I would better motivate myself to give them a fair try.

Both worked out wonderfully :)
Ah, I'm a huge Agalloch fan myself. I really accidentally discovered them on a review-site. I have all their stuff except that demo-tape :)
They're compared to Opeth all the time. I hear Haughm doesn't like it :tickled:

Moonlapse said:
Kinda funny.. after he realized that the poll itself didn't piss people off, he moved on to actually diss the covers :lol:
I didn't want to include my opinion to the first post of the thread. I voted for Still Life, but I saw no use of posting that, since I already voted in the poll. Do you understand?