TRrEiTxIxRiE DTrash

New Metal Member
Apr 14, 2001
Mine:

1. Bruce Dickinson
2. Sebastian Bach
3. Ronnie James Dio
4. Mark Slaughter
5. King Diamond (just discovered him and I'm addicted!)

Honorable mentions to Jani Lane (he rocks!), Blackie Lawless, Jon Bon Jovi, Axl Rose, Don Dokken, Rob Halford, Paul Stanley, Dee Snider, Freddy Mercury, Hansi Kursch...

You guys?

My personal fav's
Ronnie James Dio
Bruce Dickinson
Blackie Lawless
Dee Snider
Jeff Scott Soto
Ripper Owens

Also cool
Chuck Billy (for the 'growly' stuff anyway)
Lemmy (just because)

Matt Barlow
Sebastian Bach
Bruce Dickinson
Ronnie James Dio
Richie Sambora

:headbang:

In no particular order:

Matt Barlow
Ronnie J. Dio
Blaze
Bruce Dickinson
Mike Patton

Honourable mentions:

James LaBrie - The guy is awesome in the studio, but can't pull it off live, from the live stuff I have heard.
Rob Halford - I am only just starting to get into some Halford/Priest stuff, but this dude wails. I'm sure he will be a favourite once I get into his stuff more.
Ozzy - As I have said before, I think Ozzy is uniquely un-talented. Is just something about him. :)
Hansi Kursch - Awesome at what he does. Kinda hard to get into IMO, but when I am in the right mood...
Freddie Mercury - Awesome singer, even better front man.

:)

Bruce
Blaze
Phil Anselmo
James Hetfield (yeah up your arse too buddy)
the singer from lit.....A.Jay Popoff

ahhh i cant think of anyone else..oh and these arn't in any order :D

Dude, I have to strongly disagree with you about the James LaBrie live factor. He kicks major ass!
Are you basing your judgement on the Once in a Livetime cd?

If so, then you have to check out Live scenes from New York DVD/cd, and live at the marquee. I know that LATM has some overdubs, but not the entire album.
The Live in Tokyo video also clearly shows that the guy is awesome live, as does my video from Japan on the Awake tour!
JAMES LABRIE RULES, and his voice is definatly getting better and better all the time.

Add to my previous list the following:
Chris Cornell
John Lennon
Karen Carpenter..... yes, from The Carpenters. Wussy love shit I know, but she did have a top voice....... and I dont care what yous say about me now!;)

OK, let's see...

Bruce (of course)
Michael Kiske
Geoff Tate
Dio
Tony Martin (*bows to the master*)
Kimberly Goss (more balls than 90% of the "male" "power" metal singers out there)
Don Dokken
Halford
John Farnham (could you imagine him singing power metal? Fuuuccckkk!)

Honorable mentions ('cos some of the stuff blows me away and the rest is just OK):

Hansi Kursch
Phil Anselmo (Shattered from Cowboys, anyone? Woah!)
Rob Tyrant (Labiarynth) :D
Kai Hansen

Originally posted by Spruce Goose
Dude, I have to strongly disagree with you about the James LaBrie live factor. He kicks major ass!
Are you basing your judgement on the Once in a Livetime cd?

If so, then you have to check out Live scenes from New York DVD/cd, and live at the marquee. I know that LATM has some overdubs, but not the entire album.
The Live in Tokyo video also clearly shows that the guy is awesome live, as does my video from Japan on the Awake tour!
JAMES LABRIE RULES, and his voice is definatly getting better and better all the time.

I'm basing it on OiaLT and some bootlegs I've heard. I'm not saying he's awful live, just that I think he's much better in the studio, as are most singers :) I didn't like Once in a Livetime at all, actually, because I'm not too fond of the FII material anymore... and also because Labrie's performance isn't up to scratch.

The Live in Tokyo video was actually the second DT purchase I ever made, way back in 1996 - great stuff :)

Originally posted by The Trooper
Cool list Sydo :D

Oh and how could I forget:

ALICE COOPER !!!!!

Thank-you.

..and Alice Cooper is great. :)
The way he can change his voice slightly to suit the song is incredible.

Lord Tim - You're right about John Farnham.
Although I don't necessarily like much of his music his voice still blows me away.

I actually thought the same thing a couple of years ago when I saw some special about John Farnham on tv....imagine this guy singing metal!! hehe :)

I own both "Once In A Live Time" (which I think is still a great live album, despite the shite vocals), and the "Scenes From New York" DVD (which is also great), and I think LaBrie can't hack it live. He is not *that* bad, but not even close to his amazing performances in the studio.