Favourite singers of all time!

Well, about the James LaBrie thing.... I have been thinking about it for a while now, and have come to the conclusion that you guys are all dickheads!! :lol:
Nah, seriously though, I can see how you might think he isnt up to scratch on stage, but I have a diffreent opinion.

About John Farnham............ I was told by a pretty damn reliable source, that when Ian Gillan left Deep Purple in the late 80's/early 90's...... that John Farnham was top of the list to replace him in the band, but Ritchie Blackmore wanted Joe Lynn Turner. Imagine that!!

Funny, i was justing talking about this with the wife (shit it feels strange to say that) last night. Ok, mine are:

Brucey
Chris Cornell
Mike Patton
Alice Cooper

On the female front, the ones from Within Temptation and After Forever are quite tremendous.

Farnsey rules! Hehe i used to love him in the 80s. I saw him in Hobart in Jan 91, and that rocked. Gotta love David Hirschfelder's keyboard-guitar thingo too!

Again in Particular order .
John Michael Osbourne (Ozzy)
Rob Halford
Ronnie James Dio
Tony Martin
David Coverdale
Ian Gillian
Bon Scott
Ian Kilmister (Lemmy)
Vince Neil
Robert Plant
Graham Bonnett
Mike Patton
The guy from Bad English he was also in The Babys
Rodger Daltery
Balckie Lawless
And me at after a few beers

In the order I heard them:

1. Paul Stanley
2. Paul McCartney
3. Sammy Hagar
4. Bruce Dickinson
5. Freddie Mercury
6. Ian Gillan
7. Roger Daltrey
8. Tori Amos
9. Tony Martin
10. Matt Barlow
11. Geoff Tate
12. Rob Halford

W

I must be gettin senile because you lot have brought up some other brilliant ones like Alice Cooper that i am too stupid or ignorant..nah stupid to tthink of when im making a post...

1 - Michael Kiske (New album next month, unless it gets delayed AGAIN)
2 - Tony Martin (2 albums with him on them coming out in the next couple of months!!!)
3 - Bruce
4 - Tobias Sammet
5 - Hansi Kursch

I've added a few new ones. (I have to stop finding new bands to listen to!)

Bruce (obviously)
Jorn Lange (the snakes, ark)
Russell Allen (Symphony X)
Josh Pincus (Ice Age)
Ray Alder (Fates Warning)
Mike Baker (Shadow Gallery)
Daniel Gildenlow (POS - this man is a god!)
Ozzy
Peter Gabriel
Matt Barlow

I had no idea what you guys were talking about until I noticed that I had the "see other blokes' signatures" thing turned off in my profile wotsit.

Anyway, eww!