Favourite song on Lights Out?

What's your favourite song on Lights out?

• Lights out

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Everything you know is wrong

• The art of soft landing

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Expire

• In stone

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Reality clash

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Dream

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Terminal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
there are 2 actually... and after a while every song will have votes, it's statistically unavoidable when all of them are good and many people like it :)
and it seems The art of.. remains the "winner"..
btw, can i ask who playes that wah guitar there (if it is played by a human or so)? I'm not very educated in this matter..
(How about a poll on musician feet?)

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
you ever had your tits felt by feet?
fuck. i downloaded mehdis songs.. I should have never done this! fuck. trouble.. fuck. Never judge people by their soles!! fuck (thinkin about omitting the porsche..) shit. need coffee a litre.. :err:

Dora said:
fuck. i downloaded mehdis songs.. I should have never done this! fuck. trouble.. fuck. Never judge people by their soles!! fuck (thinkin about omitting the porsche..) shit. need coffee a litre.. :err:

which song?

Dora said:
there are 2 actually... and after a while every song will have votes, it's statistically unavoidable when all of them are good and many people like it :)
and it seems The art of.. remains the "winner"..
btw, can i ask who playes that wah guitar there (if it is played by a human or so)? I'm not very educated in this matter..
(How about a poll on musician feet?)

its not a guitar its bass

btw they were selling lights out at the graspop metal market as well. they were quite some copies (and as well from saviour) but theyve been all sold at 4 oclock already!
but dunno about the digipack. for once i like it in the case more. cause the black inlay. (and since saviour was white)

Mariner said:
btw they were selling lights out at the graspop metal market as well. they were quite some copies (and as well from saviour) but theyve been all sold at 4 oclock already!
but dunno about the digipack. for once i like it in the case more. cause the black inlay. (and since saviour was white)

:erk::Smug: I held "Lights out" in my hands for a couple of seconds, but I remembered that my order is fucking late!!! :yell:

all rihgt. dream is my choice.
pity that terminal still hasnt any votes though.

and the more i hear it the more im convinced its another masterpiece! even expire! hehe