Favourite Song?

Korruptive

Roy The Reaper
Aug 26, 2006
England
Just wondering what everyones favourite CoB song is and why.
Mines (right now, it changes every now and then) Deadnight Warrior, I like the intro as it sets the mood and the laugh before it bursts into the music.
I really love the beat and the vocals to this one.

Then again I love all of their songs, well maybe except for punch me I bleed, it's ok, probably their worst song though.

_DJ_british_motard_ said:
Stop writing in red its annoying
icon_neutral.gif

Korruptive said:
Then again I love all of their songs, well maybe except for punch me I bleed, it's ok, probably their worst song though.

I like playing the solo in that one.

Korruptive said:
What I meant

Ok. Well yeah that, but it just sounds good too.

I can't really pick a favourite song either but I do love You're Better Off Dead, Lake Bodom, Bodom After Midnight, In Your Face, Warheart. (A fave of each album).

<-Warheart-> said:
Ok. Well yeah that, but it just sounds good too.

I can't really pick a favourite song either but I do love You're Better Off Dead, Lake Bodom, Bodom After Midnight, In Your Face, Warheart. (A fave of each album).
Mine are:
Deadnight Warrior, Downfall, Bodom After Midnight, Bodom Beach Terror/You're Better Off Dead and In Your Face

Probably Everytime i die, downfall, bodom beach terror. One of those !

Uhm, I can't pick only one song... I love all their songs, so I'll say my favourite one for every album:
"Silent Night, Bodom Night" cuz it makes me breathe, even if only a bit, the tragedy that happened on the shore of that lake.....
"Mask of Sanity" cause it makes me really... lose my mask of sanity! I love it...
"Lake Bodom" because it gets straight to me, don't know why, it's just the sound...
"Angels don't kill" cause I like it and stop, I just can't explain....
"Trashed, lost and strung out" cuz I think it's one of their most particular songs.. they have never done a similar song.... and I like it...
Sorry guys, it was "cruel" to choose only one song...

^ YOu like naruto, don't you?

Anyway, it's waayyyyy to hard to choose between bodom songs. Mostly all of them are good. So i'd have to say Hate Me, Bodom After Midnight, Red Light in my Eyes Part II, In Your Face, We're Not Gonna Fall, Triple Corpse Hammerblow, and Silent Night Bodom Night. Oh yeah, and Children of Bodom.

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532; said:
Uhm, I cant't pick only one song... I love all their songs, so I'll say my favourite one for every album:
"Silent Night, Bodom Night" cuz it makes me breathe, even if only a bit, the tragedy that happened on the shore of that lake.....
"Mask of Sanity" cause it makes me really... lose my mask of sanity! I love it...
"Lake Bodom" because it gets straight to me, don't know why, it's just the sound...
"Angels don't kill" cause I like it and stop, I just can't explain....
"Trashed, lost and strung out" cuz I think it's one of their most particular songs.. they have never done a similar song.... and I like it...
Sorry guys, it was "cruel" to choose only one song...
I see, it is quite hard to pick a single song actually :p

Every one's gotta like Silent Night Bodom Night. Also on my list, every time i die. All those songs are great cuz they have great melodies and the guitar/keyboard solos are great.