Favourite style of panties (POLL)

What is your favourite style of panties?

• Full Brief

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Hi-cut Brief

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bikini

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Thong

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Boyshort/Hipster

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
I have refrained from voting thus far, as I would probably kill just to see a beautiful woman take off her panties again. Once her panties are on the floor and I'm focused on properly utilizing my phallus, I'm not terribly fussed about the aesthetic qualities of said undergarment.

Dude this sounds like a heterosexual version of HamburgerBoy. :lol:

Carpie, if you wouldn't mind, I would like a brief exhibition of what sort of undergarments pirates wore.

Shorts definitely, but the sexier lace and satin kind, thongs are okay but can be pretty uncomfortable to wear all day, usually just keep them for sexy bedroom antics :) it's the best way lol

Didn't pirates fuck sheep to begin with? They didn't have women on board. The question is, did they put boyshorts on the sheep so they resemble women a little bit more?

EDIT: Maybe some pirates liked fucking thongs more whatever. Fuck you.

body-stocking > panty

d4odR.gif

this is my favorite kind of panties

i really don't like white panties
i really really love snow-white-ass-cheeks with the panties being a color sharply contrasting the snow-white skin

a9651b63858c3c6bd0b2218ae573d5b1--thongs-eye-candy.jpg

Last edited:
i really don't like white panties
i really really love snow-white-ass-cheeks with the panties being a color sharply contrasting the snow-white skin

a9651b63858c3c6bd0b2218ae573d5b1--thongs-eye-candy.jpg

First one's alright, but really goes to show how a higher cut thong would be a big improvement, because it would make her butt look bigger.

First one's alright, but really goes to show how a higher cut thong would be a big improvement, because it would make her butt look bigger.
the 2 photos are 2 different women
the woman at the bottom picture is Gianna Michaels and i'm pretty sure Gianna's ass is actually at least a little bit bigger than the ass of the woman in the top picture

however
i'm also pretty sure that the woman in the top picture has the kind of ass that could look bigger or smaller depending on what she's wearing