Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Four Element Synchronicity

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Liberated

• The View of Everlast

• Total voters
:eek: Holy shit! :eek: I went with Stellar Dome, but that's a practically impossible choice- there are so many stellar (*ahem*) tracks on that album. Could've been 'The genuine pulse', 'Gods of my world', 'view of everlast', 'soul speher', hell just tick the whole album for me........

for sure The Genuine Pulse, but "'Gods of my world" is close...

I voted for "Inherit The Earth". The melody of this song comes up most frequently when I think of "Empiricism". And it is a great song after all.

I voted for "Liberated" but that just mytaste today...tomorrow I may have another fave song.

mr V

Difficult to choose but I went for Gods of my world because it was the track I liked most when I listened to the album for the first time.
I'm surprised to see Matter & Motion up front (well.....voting just started though.. :rolleyes: )....it's my least favourite track of the album.

i just got empiricism a little over a week ago, and can't stop listening to it!! its my first borknagar album and i love it!!! i voted for "soulsphere" because i dl'ed that song, listened to it once and decided i HAD to have this album.

I voted for Inherit the Earth , because it is the song on Empiricism that draws my attention the most... The whole album is a masterpiece, but that song is somehow... Can't explain it=/